"Best" Credit Card? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

"Best" Credit Card?

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
We all know the best credit card is the card u don't have to pay for!:p:

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

cculter

Reaction score
City, State
Flatrock, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 sport
I have a Cabela's credit card I love it. Every time I buy something I get points to use at Cabelas. One point=1 dollar. I get 1% for every dollar I spend and 2% at Cabelas. I just charge college tuition on it and rack up the points. When I want to buy something there I use my points. Free hunting/fishing/outdoor stuff.:salute:

<

Charlie's_93EB

Cat 3 Hurricane Rated
Reaction score
City, State
Venice florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Eddie Bauer
I was looking some time ago. I found a Chase Visa that gives me a 5% cash back on gas, grocery stores, and some other places. But 1% on every thing esle. They do not make money from me, so far they paid me near $400. I have not paid them a cent in interest.

<

E.B. Cornburner

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Oshkosh, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Eddie Bauer
I was with Capital One, and they sucked. Transferred my balance to Washington Mutual, and got 0% on that transfer for a year, as well as 0% for 6 months on purchases. After that it's 9.9% fixed.

I usually don't carry much of a balance on my card, if a few hundred bucks, that's about it, so the interest doesn't really make that much of a difference, but it's nice to get a much lower fixed rate.

<