Best Floormats for a Manual Sport? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Best Floormats for a Manual Sport?

ninety9sport

Reaction score
City, State
Hopewell Jct., NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer Sport
Looking for some floormats for my 99 sport, 5 speed. what is the best fitting that utilizes the factory floormat hook, dont wanna get the ones you need to cut to fit. just looking for the fronts, used my subaru rear mats in the back and the fit and look perfect! haha btw Pics of the mats would be awesome! thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WeatherTech. Google their site.

i have guy...no pics of the front mats for my exact truck.....thats y im asking for peoples personal opinions. not just having someone telling me a obvious website to search hahah

i have guy...no pics of the front mats for my exact truck.....thats y im asking for peoples personal opinions. not just having someone telling me a obvious website to search hahah

yes they do. you just supply your year/make/model, choose floor mats for front only and then choose your interior color. they are shaped just like the OE carpeted mats. sorry if that's not good enough for you.

If you're looking for custom fit full coverage floor LINERS, Husky or Nifty/Lund may be your only options.

thanks hawaii. still wanna see some pic if available

Back