• Register Today It's free!

Best looking tuner?

John925

Reaction score
City, State
San Ramon, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
What is the best looking handheld tuner? Sorry but if its going to be sitting on my dash it needs to look good. LOL

The Livernois one looks boring. The Livewire one looks pretty nice/ The X4 looks a little big. Any others Im missing?

My understanding of these tuners is you plug it in, make your changes, unplug and put it away. I don't believe it is something you would leave on your dash so the looks shouldn't matter.

The Livewire TS on the other hand was designed to stay plugged in, and look decent.

The livewire TS is probably the most popular choice for someone who wants to tune their vehicle and have the monitoring capability in a compact form. The big touch screen is easy to see, has auto dimming abilities, and can even support another auxiliary camera input if you want to add one (think trailer, or front facing camera). It also has performance test, and data log alert functions so if you set them up they can warn you if a certain PID is getting too high, like coolant temp, or EGT's on diesel trucks. I run the LWTS and wouldnt change it.

Back