Best winch for under $1100 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Best winch for under $1100

CaptainObvious said:
If you want Ramsey let me know. I can get through work and get them at cost. I'd direct ship from Ramsey too. I like helping out where I can. USUALLY it's about 40% off of list.

Thanks for the offer. I think I am going to go with the warn. The boss is paying for it so I cant get the deal to complicated. He wants a phone number to call and the model of what I want. Then he has it sent to my door :D Guess he is happy I completed 7 weeks of work in 3.5 weeks. I know i made him some money on those two jobs.

RockRanger said:
Thanks for the offer. I think I am going to go with the warn. The boss is paying for it so I cant get the deal to complicated. He wants a phone number to call and the model of what I want. Then he has it sent to my door :D Guess he is happy I completed 7 weeks of work in 3.5 weeks. I know i made him some money on those two jobs.
In that case, tell him you want a new damn truck. Screw the winch.

CaptainObvious said:
In that case, tell him you want a new damn truck. Screw the winch.

LOL just any company truck would by nice for that matter. Id even take a gas card. I just hope we have some more out of town jobs come up that I can go on. Maybe next time I can get a plasma cutter or tube bender :D

Back