Betty the 2003 red xlt 4.0 x | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Betty the 2003 red xlt 4.0 x

So I finally got around to cleaning my truck. Being a bus and parking in a gravel lot really turns your truck into a dust clot. I'm still working on the art of cleaning my rig but I seem to be getting better at it. Anyway here are the results and hopefully the before pictures on it's transformation.

First day going to school with her damn I make her look tiny I'm only 5' 10'' (circa Jan 10')
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

Opps stupid finger
IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Taking with an oldschool 3g Iphone so the Photos aren't the best I just wanted to catch it before I go to work and it gets all dirty.

nice x u got there u plan on doing mods to it

Eventually some new wheels I'm thinking some 265's tires. I might stay away from a life because I still need to go New York to Ohio for college a few times a year. Brushguard should be on in a bit. Lights for the guard eventually a roof rack though the safari rack looks too expensive. One of these days I'll bwm it and aixbox mod it while I try and decide what Intake to go for. Flowmaster 50 or Gibson Cat back can't decide yet. Thinking about headers and a tune in the future. I want it to be an ok offroader above stock while still a fun vehicle to drive on road. I forgot the other items but I'll make a list eventually

Back