BFG-All Terrain -v- Goodyear Wranglers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BFG-All Terrain -v- Goodyear Wranglers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm rockin' a pair of Bridgeston Dueler A-T 694's on the rear. No complaints so far, but I guess I'm not that demanding (yet)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ran the BFG T/A K/O's and they wore out fast once they started to wear, they sucked in the Pittsburgh winters.

I'm running GoodYear DuraTrac's and love them. If I didn't get the DuraTrac's I would've definetly gone with the General Grabber AT2's. I bought my 33x12.50x15's for $146 each from the local GoodYear dealer in downtown Pittsburgh. I searched prices all over the net and Treadepot.com had the best price for IIRC $159 at the time so I asked the GY dealer what they wanted, they said $186 each, I told them the price online and they marked them down to $146 each.

Here's a picture of the old BFG's and now with the GY's...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Failed to mention they are Wrangler SilentArmor.

Those Firestone Destinations look good as well.

I'm on my second set of Destination A/T's, love 'em to death also they don't cost a ton. BFG A/T's cost a bunch more but are great in anything but mud and wear like iron.

Here are the Grabber AT2s:
DSCF9053.jpg

DSCF9057.jpg

DSCF9055.jpg

Back