Big Bear camp n' crawl...take 2..July ?? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear camp n' crawl...take 2..July ??

Sure...maybe Big Bear camp n' Crawl...take 2:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Umm...Done..:D

:hammer:

:wavey: We'll be 'lost' somewhere in the Mojave this weekend. Looking forward to the July run, though. Gives me time to get a few more things done on the truck.

Oh boy, looks like I've got a road trip to Pasadena coming up on the 12th/13th.

Probably too soon.

Oh boy, looks like I've got a road trip to Pasadena coming up on the 12th/13th.

Probably too soon.

Not for me, If no one else can make it i'd still head up if you want to go.

Not for me, If no one else can make it i'd still head up if you want to go.

It's a go for driving down Friday, July 11th, dropping off the aunt in Pasadena, and probably head up the hill late Friday night. Saturday we have open to do what ever, and then head back to SF on Sunday.

I'd love to visit Big Bear on Saturday, July 12th.

Anyone? Anyone?

:bounce::burnout:

..That would be a good day to stop by the Ultra4 race at Glen Helen on your way up the hill..;)

..I wonder if anyone has mentioned this run to Rick?..I know he's itching to get out..:D

Been itching to take the truck out before I park and rebuild the engine. I've been to Big Bear plenty of times but never for offroading.

It's a go for driving down Friday, July 11th, dropping off the aunt in Pasadena, and probably head up the hill late Friday night. Saturday we have open to do what ever, and then head back to SF on Sunday.

I'd love to visit Big Bear on Saturday, July 12th.

Anyone? Anyone?

:bounce::burnout:

Give me a few days to figure out if I can make it up there.

..That would be a good day to stop by the Ultra4 race at Glen Helen on your way up the hill..;)

..I wonder if anyone has mentioned this run to Rick?..I know he's itching to get out..:D

I have not.. Just found out last night for sure we are going.

As for the races.. Not this time around, sorry. Just not my cup of tea.

Anyone? Headed down on Friday AM to Rowland Heights, then off to where?

Bueller?

We've decided to make it a dash down and back from SoCal, so we will not be bringing the zuk down, or headed anywhere nice.

Someday, someday..

Back