Big Bear July 18,19,20 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear July 18,19,20

Holy crap, that's Jay's old explorer!

This is a pic of it from the 2000 (first annual) Truck Haven Trip

thaven_jayedgesml.jpg

Ha Ha, Look at that, people actually remember me!!!

Chris emailed me though my craigslist ad and said he had posted a link. I had all but forgot about this site actually. I poked around this site and now i don't want to sell the darn Explorer! The poor thing hasn't seen a trail since the Moab 2000 trip. Anyway I am back out in San Diego now after being away for almost 7 years, maybe I will put the ol girl back on the trail. Anyone willing to help with a 5.0 swap?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Welcome back..:D

...Speaking of Moab, there is a Moab run in 3 weeks...;)..and i am glad to hear you are thinking of putting your X to good use..:thumbsup:

Oh man, last time I went out there things went bad!

Bill (RangerX) rolled his truck, I blew my rear locker and had to drive all the way back to SD with it locked, got stranded on the 15 cause I ran out of cash and had exceeded my daily limit on my check card! Oh yeah, definately want to head back there soon!

Hey Jay, my username back then was fenderguy. Don't sell it and get it out on the trails again. There is a run at least once a month around here. :thumbsup:

Yeah I figured out who you were after i clicked on your myspace link!

I really am thinking of keeping it now (stupid internet), but I don't know how much I'll actually be able go out. I have too many damn hobbies already! Between racing snowmobiles (one year left I think) and now this whole sportbike stuntin thing I got addicted to, (and i should probably find a job), I'm hard pressed to free up any extra time! Besides my truck has the same build (with exception of my new rear axle) as it did back in 2000. I wouldn't ba able to hang with you guys, I'm still running 33s!!!!

Alright, IF it doesn't sell before the ad expires I'll keep it. I should probably get a job before I start breaking stuff on that thing though!

Oh man, last time I went out there things went bad!

Bill (RangerX) rolled his truck, I blew my rear locker and had to drive all the way back to SD with it locked, got stranded on the 15 cause I ran out of cash and had exceeded my daily limit on my check card! Oh yeah, definately want to head back there soon!

...:thumbsup:...It sounds like a great time and a trip to remember...:D

...We will be heading to Pismo Beach for some fun next month if you are interested...;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207080

KEEP IT!! PUT IT ON THE TRAILS!:thumbsup:

...Bumping for Dave Alfaro...:D

Still out...Working on buying house still. Plus gas isn't helping things much these days:rolleyes:

Man been so long since i have this thread i forgot about it. But still in i think i can afford a tank or 2 gas to get up there and back again. :D

i wonder if my buddy with the Tahoe gonna make it this time????:D

I'm officially out. :( Already have three other conflicting commitments.

I'm officially out. :( Already have three other conflicting commitments.

...Sorry to here you and Stic-o are out, and I understand about gas killing the chance for some trips...Right now I am a maybe as I was told my Yuma job in may will probably be happening at this time, but who knows..:dunno:

...Sorry to here you and Stic-o are out, and I understand about gas killing the chance for some trips...Right now I am a maybe as I was told my Yuma job in may will probably be happening at this time, but who knows..:dunno:

more house then gas, $5 a gallon ain't gonna stop me:p:

maybe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe still.

Back