Big Bear July 18,19,20 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear July 18,19,20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yay. Some kid ignores rangers and camp counselors and brings candy into the tent... so now a bear has to die. What a waste :thumbdwn::mad:.

Tbars, can you updated the front page? Is this still on and do you have a meet spot/time?

I'm dropping back to 'maybe' since I have to show up for jury duty on Thursday. I'll still prep my gear, but if I'm not excused on the first day, then I'll be stuck working weekends to pay bills and fill up gas to get to court and back :mad:.

Big Bear

I still want to go but I think I can only do a day run on Fri. or Sat. I'll keep checking back to see what the haps are.

Looks like every one kinda lost interest in this run,guess I'll unpack.

...I wouldn't unpack just yet...;)

There was numerous reports of lightning strikes across the mountain last night with little to no precipitation, and more t-storms expected over the next 3 days. I'm hoping that we'll be able to pick up any new fires that pop up as a result of this, but we're somewhat short on local resources with a little more than 1/4 of our equipment helping out in NorCal.

...I seen where johnson valley had severe storms last night and tornado's...:eek:

I'm out. I'll save my gas money for Pismo. :)

...I still won't know till later this week...I need to find time to get my front welded up but my work is backed up...I will do my best to make it if people are still going...If not, Pismo in the middle of august???..:dunno:

me and rj will be up there friday..and on sat were meeting this other group and theres already supose to me 18 people going

...Do you have a link to them???

...From what I see I guess we should cancel this, or postpone it till next month...:dunno:

me and justin are still going!

if any one wants to come, just shoot me a message

FWIW, I was excused from Jury Duty so I'm available this weekend. No offense to the Spinninfours, but I try to avoid running with large groups on small trails.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

big bear was fun. im gonna lead a john bull run one of these days

Back