Big Bear July 18,19,20 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Bear July 18,19,20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yah the guy in the black jeep cherokee was going against trail traffic and was being complaining to all the clubs saying hes been waiting a half hr..one of the group members friends didnt appreciate how he was saying it was all our faults for the holdup when there was 40+ rigs going one way and he was going the other on a narrow trail...the blazer flopped and we all were just trying to get it back over
just a bad situalion i gess, hard to explain :thumbdwn:

Drinking and litering on the trail dosn't really want to make me wheel with them I must say:(...I hope it was just a few bad apples, and not a regular thing:rolleyes:

Yeah I dont understand the need to drink .. as if driving a vehicle through those awesome trails is not enough enjoyment. But whatevs, the photos look wonderful!!!

yah it was 2 guys that tagged along with the group for the first time...= /

john bull trail was awsome though

...John Bull plus a line of 40 or so vehicles, half with no radios, doesn't sound like much fun...:(

...Not to undermine your trip but I prefer to do the trails up there in groups of 10 or less, during the week...From the sounds of it, it was a usual gorgeous weekend trail run in Big Bear with all kinds of wheelers on the mountain...As long as you guys had fun and made it back safe, it's all good...:D

ya well there was only 12 with us which wasnt to bad but like 4 other groups..i gess some of the trails up there were closed so everyone went to john bull

Back