big block 93 explorer | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

big block 93 explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is an awsome truck

But i remember my 460 from when gas was <$1 and I would not like to own that thing.

I redesind the long arms will get pics tomarow. I still have to mount the ram but the box is in. and here in hawaii its $110 to fill on premium fuel and will last a weekend of playin so not to bad with my old tank was fill up three times a day

you sir are awesome. so is the truck. i would love to own that thing

thank you the truck is for sale the asking price is $10,000 im curently enroled in a rock crawling race in october hopping to film it all

well the race is tomarow ill post pics

in the last week and a half i did

new chromoly front shafts
new super ujoints
hydro assist (will post pics of)
drop the truck 2inches

would love to see video of this truck in action!

It's done

Ok I haven't been on in awaile ok. Maybe a long time but it's been done almost a year I'll try and catch y'all up

Ok well here's the deal, I don't own a computer any more going threw a devorce noughf said. All the photos are on my photobucket under piercethompson3 go have a look and reply on here please. I only have my iPhone it's kinda of a *****

Link to Pat3's photobucket:

http://s898.photobucket.com/profile/piercethompson3

IMG_0938.jpg

Sorry to hear about the deevorse dude. That sucks!

Bad A$$ Rig , Sorry to hear about the Divorce as well , My brother is going through one right now and she took his K5 blazer from him already , Crazy how women are these days , Great Build And Great Inspiration !
babescamra159.jpg

I'm Sure We Would All Like to See more Of this One ^ Too !!

Well the gold one is comming soon finally got the heads back and the machine shop called yesterday the block is done.
The list on it right now is
Si stainless valves
Comp duel springs
Comp ls retainers
Arp rod bolts
Arp head studs
Sbc pistons
Comp cam
90 mm maf
80 pound injectors
And so on I'll get deep in it latter wait till you see the home made aluminum tunnel ram

Oh as far as the devorce when she started getting crazy I signed every thing over to my dad. I owned it all befor her , she already tryed for the gold explorer

Well the gold one is comming soon finally got the heads back and the machine shop called yesterday the block is done.
The list on it right now is
Si stainless valves
Comp duel springs
Comp ls retainers
Arp rod bolts
Arp head studs
Sbc pistons
Comp cam
90 mm maf
80 pound injectors
And so on I'll get deep in it latter wait till you see the home made aluminum tunnel ram
80lbs INJECTORS!!!!WTF thats not going in the v6 is it??

Yep Shure is along with the t56

I'll get all Ito that build latter it's gotten beyond retarded any more and I think you guys will like it

Also how the hell you going to get a t56 to bolt up to a ford v6??

If you run a bigger injector at say 40% then they won't get hot my tuner said that he prefer it this way rather than running an injector at 80% and them warming up the math said I only need 40 pounders at 85% efficiency

If you run a bigger injector at say 40% then they won't get hot my tuner said that he prefer it this way rather than running an injector at 80% and them warming up the math said I only need 40 pounders at 85% efficiency

You better check your math!!your way off!! There is NO WAY you would even get close to 85% with 40lbs!!its just not possible to make that much power or need that much fuel with a v6 block!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I havent look at my stuff in two years if not longer and now that I think about it. I think the injectors are 60 pounds and now your ganna tell that's to big to. But im not going at this blind. I'm getting help, and thats what I am using. I've even talk to supper six about it and they said my guy was right. Then they are the ones who said to get a 90 mm maf to go with it all

Back