Big Dogs/Rausch Creek Hurrican Katrina Benefit Run | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Big Dogs/Rausch Creek Hurrican Katrina Benefit Run

Numidian

Reaction score
City, State
Joppa, Md
Year, Model & Trim Level
85 Toyota 4Runner
I know we're going the weekend before as well, but I for one will be going this weeked also....I know wheeling more then once a year is a crazy thought for most of the people on here...but c'mon suckers!!! :eek: I'm callin ya out!

Big Dogs Offroad and Rausch Creek Offroad Park will be hosting a benefit run on Sat. Nov. 5th & Sun. Nov. 6th at Rausch Creek. Cost for the event is $50.00 for both days $40.00 for one day per vehicle. The passeneger fee is being waived for the event. Primitive camping is available at the park for those wishing to wheel both days. There will be bonfire and door prizes on Sat. night. Volunteers will be needed to help out with the event. Contact Eugene Rose @ rosecrawlers@aol.com if you would like to volunteer to help out. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Id go but we cant even get the lil beast down to RC the week b4.

Why not? I could drop the runner off thursday night and then come pick up the Tracker for Batman, then sunday run the tracker back up and then come back and get my own ****...just an idea

The offer stands for this weekend or the one before also...

sounds like an idea but, the first weekend I have to be back sat afternoon cuz I got a show sat night and im leavin for FL sunday morning, and the following weekend Ill be comin down sunday moring or very late sat night cuz I got a show sat night after I get back from FL that morning.

Back