BigMac's Expo stuck in the mud... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BigMac's Expo stuck in the mud...

I warned him when he got stuck that I was going to post this here, lol...
So I told him he probably wouldn't make it through, this stuff was deep and very stoppable... But since I was there to pull him out he decided to try it(good for him) lol... well yeah, he got stuck, plowed some mud and got pulled out. All in all a good time for everyone... Except maybe my Ex who had to work a little hard.... ;)

21207Brians_ex_in_mud.jpg

21207brians_ex_in_mud3.jpg

21207brians_ex_in_mud_2.jpg

21207brians_ex_2.jpg

SO I had to pull him out...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you got him out? pritty cool, shoulda taken more pics man!!

general x said:
you got him out? pritty cool, shoulda taken more pics man!!
TO make it politically Correct it should read, "..... shoulda taken more pics girl" ;)

But dude HOW did you not make that? i go through crap like that with my 31" AT/s ?? LOL

Just Kidding, Looks Like a blast..... What size tires he running? 33" X-Terrians?

Like i said Looks fun!

-Caleb

Whoops, my bad. Ya need to get Explorer Babe wrote under your avatar so morons like me knowtice, lol I mean its not like your signature says Katie and is writtin in brite colors.

Us guys wouldnt take the effort to make colors....at least not me

XplorerKid said:
TO make it politically Correct it should read, "..... shoulda taken more pics girl" ;)

But dude HOW did you not make that? i go through crap like that with my 31" AT/s ?? LOL

Just Kidding, Looks Like a blast..... What size tires he running? 33" X-Terrians?

Like i said Looks fun!

-Caleb
Thanks for clearing the girl thing up :rolleyes: .... lol
The ruts in that were ssssooo deep, he would have made it but his diff just started plowing the mud. He has 33's, think they are xterrains, not totally sure...

Lol, and my av used to say explorer babe, but that got so boring... :p

I wish i could change my avatar but right now i cant afford a popcicle, let alone the price of a premium account on this fine forum. Wanna give me your transmission???plz;)

general x said:
I wish i could change my avatar but right now i cant afford a popcicle, let alone the price of a premium account on this fine forum. Wanna give me your transmission???plz;)
lol... yah right, I already had to rebuild this tranny, im gonna use it till it dies again... or at least till something else important dies on my truck... :p

Dude, I gotta move to washington...

Great wheelin', skiing/boarding, mountainbiking, camping, etc...

And the scenery is real rough too ;)

578845_34_full.jpg

Katie you single? :cool: ;)

lol.... :rolleyes:..... I just started seeing someone. so I guess no...

Good job Brett, now you made her mad! Stop trying to pick up girls on the internet..LOL....Be nice to Brett, he needs luvin!

The X that got stuck, does it have open diffs?

SnowExploder said:
lol.... :rolleyes:..... I just started seeing someone. so I guess no...

Doh!

Gimme a hollar if you change your mind ;) :chug:

(kidding)

Matt, you make me sound like a pathetic kid who just sits around calling forum members while drunk on a monday night... oh wait, thats you :p (stop calling me when you know i'm in bed on week nights boy!)

Lol... sooo not trying to be mean... Just honest. :cool:

Premier said:
The X that got stuck, does it have open diffs?
He's locked in the rear I believe...

locked in the rear eh? sounds like a personal problem...

dragging diff :)

Looks like a fun cleanup.

You ever get stuck in the mud, open the door to look at your rear tires, and then hit the gas? hahahahaha Mud ALL OVER the door, clothes....everything :)
thats something you do 1 time, and 1 time only.

haha 410 i hear ya...what happened to me was i looked out my open window at my back tire and got it flung all over the place. hehe

hahaha I was talking about me, one Easter a few years back I was about an hour early getting to my aunts and there is a little wheeling spot by her house, well it had rained so i was playing around in a mud whole. I got high centered and STUCK.

In my good easter clothes I made that mistake.

2 hours later, some kids came by in a Montero, left to get a chain, came back and yanked me out. I showed up at my Aunts with MUD all over my Easter clothes :)
Nice one doofus! hahaha

LoL, I did that. Looked out my open window to see if my tire was cleaning itself... mud in face, good fun.... :rolleyes:
One of those great retarded oops moments that you'll never repeat. :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My moment happened when i needed to get my high lift out of the rear seat area of my 4 door......I never closed the door and you know i was using the jack to get unstuck. The muds been their for about 3 weeks now:)

Back