• Register Today It's free!

Billet Grille

CurbBlaster03

Reaction score
City, State
Savage,MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 03 XLT 4.6L
First off i would like to say hello to everyone! I am new to this forum and this is going to be my first post on here and i just love it alot of info!
OK my question i own a 2003 explorer xlt i want to get a billet grille/bumper combo but i dont want to get a bolt over option. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could point to a grille combo they have or looked at that would be a good choice or if there is only bolt over grille options it doesnt matter if its stainless or alu. any info would be great thanks Tony.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not sure if I understand. Combo? Sorry third gens are tough for me I do not know as much.

Is this what you want to do? Like my grill?

10-6-08back-1.png

I had to cut out my stuck grill and screw this one in. I think the over lays look like ****...:salute: Does this help? Let me know? Cheers

ya i want to get a billet grille like yours but on the gen 3 X's there is a grill in the bumper too and they make grille for the bumper and some sell them as a combo with both.

Well i guess it doesnt have to be a combo deal but i want to get both the grille replaceed and the bumper grill i just think it looks better with both instead of just the one in my opinion.

It's expensive and tough to find what you want... 3rd gens are tough to deal with at times. If you live near a metal shop, show them what you want and they'll make it at a much lower price...

Upper and lower....

You want the combo?! I'm kinda slow

Well i guess it doesnt have to be a combo deal but i want to get both the grille replaceed and the bumper grill i just think it looks better with both instead of just the one in my opinion.

2nd and 3rd gens have upper (larger) grilles, and lower (smaller) grilles on the front - combo.

Yes

Yes that is what i am looking for but i kinda wanted to steer away from a bolt over design but i guess im only going off of what my friend told me he got a bolt over design for his ride and regrets getting it and would go with a replacement design if he did it all over again. but that is exactly what i am looking for!

Back