What's up everyone? I got the itch for more lift about a month and a half ago so I started looking into cheap options to add another couple of inches to Bill Bob's ride height-at least enough to clear 35s. Unfortunately, while checking out the methods the previous owner had used to acheive the current lift, I realized I had already been running a fairly cheap lift setup in the first place which consisted of bigger springs/spacers in the front and SOA+AAL in the rear. As you can see from the before pic, this setup allowed clearance for the 33x12.5" tires that had come with the truck. I had a friend (who is ASE certified) check the truck out so we could formulate a plan of attack. The factory D35 was in pretty bad shape anyway with tons of rot When that new information came to my attention, it was pretty clear that I was going to have to go with a D44/9 inch swap to get the results I was after. The 9 inch rear is from a 78 Bronco I pulled out of the woods near a guy's house in New Hampshire and the front is a D44 out of a 78 F150 from the boneyard. There wasn't much of the donor F150 left at the yard, except a set of fairly beefy aftermarket springs and buckets that we paid $20 for. I got a great deal on a set of 35x14.5" boggers with 95% tread left on 15x10s 5.5 inch pattern. Netted out at $400 for the set including the rims It's still very much a work in progress, but it has come along enough to where I thought I could start the thread. I'll post more pics as the project moves along. Enjoy!