• Register Today It's free!

BL, 32s, rims and other goodies!

this isnt mine but this is exactly what it looked like when i bought it:
12945eds-x-before-med.jpg

mine, after some tweaking:

ex.jpg

mine today:

sept92003a.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice job, What are you going to do now that your BL headache is over?

suspension time! i have AALs sitting here and i have new center bolts as well as shackels on the way, and i found a local place that carrier the coils spacers. soon as i get the $$ for teh spacers and alignment, and the timw to do ti, i'll be up another 2 inches. hopefully that will eliminate my rub (i rub slifghtly when i come into the driveway). oh, and i have a spare tire carrier coming too. i am also looking into gril guards but am not having much luck because of teh BL.

X is lookin good Brandon.

thanx man. say, have you been havingproblems with the site? i have been trying to get on since 9am and keep getting error messages saying that too many users are on...this is the fiorst time i actually got on all morning.

Originally posted by udmsvt
thanx man. say, have you been havingproblems with the site? i have been trying to get on since 9am and keep getting error messages saying that too many users are on...this is the fiorst time i actually got on all morning.

same here. I couldn't get on till a little while ago

I was thrown for a sec when I saw my stock X pic at the top of the thread... at first I checked the title to make sure I clicked the right title! :-)

Ed

yeah, the first pic i have of my ex already has clear corners, tint and a few other things because i did those right away and before i was on the site, so i borrowed yours (figured you wouldnt mind). i would have used someone else's but yours was the only one like mine that i could find w/o a roof rack (which i dont have)

I didn't notice that you didn't have the roof rack too... the only reason I removed mine was that the metal around the grommits rusted from the sea-salt after its several year stint living on an island, driving on the beach nearly every day. I had to remove the grommits and body-patch the holes.

I actually just bought new grommits and am getting ready to put them back in... only I have to place the holes in a slightly new place.

Why did you remove yours? You like the look better?

Ed

mine never had one. no holes, no patches...it never had one.

i think it was one of those options you found on ALMOST all ex's.

Back