Black 2013 Explorer Limited... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black 2013 Explorer Limited...

Pstiller,
Does your Limited have the adaptive cruise control and if so do the Bull Bars cause a problem with the operation? I need the Bull Bar to tether my Twin Otter (long) Kayak to and can't seem to find a Bull Bar manufacturer that knows if this is a concern? Thanks!

I do have the occasional "sensor blocked" issues (comes and goes) which MAY relate to the bull bar... however I've seen online forums indicating others with the same problem (without bull bars)

From what I can see the sensor is far enough away that it shouldn't be impacted. I've driven a whole 8 hours with no problems.. some times, 30 seconds after I start driving.

I'll get the sensor looked at next week and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Cory, I talked to my Ex tonight and he is completely denying any knowledge.

...I'll get the sensor looked at next week and I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for posting the update, pstiller; it’s good you’re getting it checked out.

Thanks Cory, I talked to my Ex tonight and he is completely denying any knowledge.
Sgt1411,

Take him to a nice car wash and see if that “refreshes” his memory. LOL

Cory

Thank's Pstiller,
I need to order one if it looks like it does not interfere with the ACC. We are trading a well loved Red Escape with the Bull bar in on the new Limited. Now we need new kayak rack attachment feet and wider bars (58 inch) plus some way to tether the front of a 17 ft twin kayak!

Back