Black Coverking neoprene seat covers (dialup beware...lots of pics!) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Coverking neoprene seat covers (dialup beware...lots of pics!)

JoeCool6972

Reaction score
City, State
where ever I may roam...
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac XLT
I found some black neoprene seat covers on Ebay for $40 shipped. From Coverking's outlet store there. They are supposed to be "irregular" although I can't find anything wrong with them. I recently found out from CoverKing's site (http://www.coverking.com/customseatcovers.html) that they normally go for around $150 a set! So I got them for a steal! :thumbsup:

Great custom fit... even get to keep my pockets on the backs, not too difficult to install, looks great, and protects the real light beige seats, since I am an auto mechanic and tend to get the seats dirty. I get tired of steam cleaning them all the time, and bringing a change of clothes to work... well, at the end of the day I am just too tired and lazy to bother!

26475320150_medium.jpg

26475320162_medium.jpg

26475320159_large.jpg

26475320157_medium.jpg

A couple of before pics just to compare:
26475320068_medium.jpg

26475320065_medium.jpg

Now I just have to find a matching set for the rear seat...

(edit: sorry some pics are small, and some are big, I have NO IDEA how to correct that)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

link to coverkings outlet store? those covers are awesome =]

How do they "feel".. i.e. I'm in sourthern AZ so I doubt I'd go with black.. but how is the neoprene? It is hot like vinyl or leather? Or is is cooler like cloth?

~Mark

How do they "feel".. i.e. I'm in sourthern AZ so I doubt I'd go with black.. but how is the neoprene? It is hot like vinyl or leather? Or is is cooler like cloth?

~Mark

Neoprene is like e-suit material.

It's "wetsuit" material. It feels soft, doesn't seem to absorb the heat or cold, much like cloth. Soft too.

Thanks for the info.. I've seen neoprene covers for sale before but since they said they were waterproof I figured they would be very hot to sit on and of course I've never seen them in person.

~Mark

I like them!! That's a great upgrade for sure! But I also wonder how they feel when the car is 150 degrees inside on a hot day.....

anywhere else to get these or similar ones? im getting my car tomarrow and id love some seat covers to keep everything clean

Back