For Sale - Black Sport Liftgate Trim | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Black Sport Liftgate Trim

Selling the black "Explorer" liftgate trim piece off my 2013 Sport. Ford calls it a "License Lamp Shield" (Part #13B482). I removed it shortly after taking delivery of the vehicle (around the 40 mile mark). New condition and absolutely nothing wrong with the part; just wanted chrome instead of black. I'll ship it in the continental U.S. in the same box Ford packages it in.

The Ford Parts website indicates you can only buy this with the rear view camera installed (for $600). I'm selling mine without the camera and without the four mounting bolts and two acorn nuts required to attach it to a 2011-13 Explorer. It's a direct swap for the chrome version, so if that's your goal then you can use the mounting hardware you already have. It does include the license plate light housings, bulbs and wiring. I'm also including the plastic plate that covers the hole where the camera goes in case you don't have a camera.

Looking for $125, and I'll take care of the shipping cost. Feel free to post or PM any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• LiftgateTrim01.jpg
    LiftgateTrim01.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 830
  • LiftgateTrim02.jpg
    LiftgateTrim02.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 919

I am very interested to purchase this ASAP! Please let me know if it is available. Thanks Candie

Trim piece is still available. Indistinguishable from new, and will ship in original box. Dropping the price to $100 (shipping still included, and 130 less than MSRP for a new one).

Do you still have this part? if so I like to work something out.
Thanks

Sorry, item just sold. Thanks for taking a look, and best of luck with your search.

Back