• Register Today It's free!

BlueDriver OBDII (got some codes)

r1cardo97

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hey everyone, I just got my hands on the amazing BlueDriver sensor and I got some codes; I'd like to know if someone has ever got some of these and hear what their repair was for each one; I'd really appreaciate it...

B1834: All doors unlock / disarm output circuit failure (ironically I don't have any issues unlocking with my remotes)
P0500: Vehicle Speed Sensor "A" Circuit
B1352: Ignition key in circuit fault
B1995: Side Airbag Circuit Res. Low on Squib, Front Driver Side
B1999: Side Airbag Circuit Res. Low on Squib, Front Passenger Side.
P0171: System Too Lean Bank 1 (this is one I personally don't want to deal with)

I'd be happy to read everything you have to say.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have this one since I bought the car... it's nothing to worry about.

I have this one since I bought the car... it's nothing to worry about.
The "ding-dong" that's supposed to sound when you leave the key in and open the door may not work. If you don't have the keyless entry pad option on the door and like me, keep the remote fob on the key ring, this failure may "help" you lock yourself out. The "key presence" sensor --a small metal blade that contacts the key through an opening in the cylinder is either broken or disconnected.

The "ding-dong" that's supposed to sound when you leave the key in and open the door may not work. If you don't have the keyless entry pad option on the door and like me, keep the remote fob on the key ring, this failure may "help" you lock yourself out. The "key presence" sensor --a small metal blade that contacts the key through an opening in the cylinder is either broken or disconnected.
It does work in mine... but the code is still there. Anyway, besides the keep-your-keys-around protocol, that code is less relevant than the others he's having.

Actually, I haven't had any issues, it just keeps throwing the code, luckily I have keypad to unlock if needed; thanks btw

Back