• Register Today It's free!

Body lift..Please help

jt05319000

Reaction score
City, State
Hawaii
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLS
I have an 02 ford explorer with 3' coils in the front and 2" in the rear...but i want to put a body lift on it..i have someone who can install it for me and modify what ever needs to be modified cause i understand that a ranger bodylift has to be used and has to modified...so my question is what year and which one needs to be used??And has anyone on this site ever do one on theie explorer?? if so can someonw tell what exactly needs to modified and exactly what needs to be done...And if anyone has pictures of your explorer with a bodylift could you please post them..thanks..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No, unfortunately it seems nobody can help you.
I ordered my body lift last friday, and after it comes in will be doing the install and modifications myself.
I'll post a writeup after I'm done.

Ben

No, unfortunately it seems nobody can help you.
I ordered my body lift last friday, and after it comes in will be doing the install and modifications myself.
I'll post a writeup after I'm done.

Ben

Thanks..that would be really good if you could post a write up..But what body lift did you get???

I'm sure there will be lots of modification, bumper brackets will probably be useless from the kit.
I'll haveto let you know after I've done the work.

Back