• Register Today It's free!

Body lift Problem HELP!

GUNITALLREDY

Reaction score
City, State
BRONX NEW YORK
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB
So i started my body lift this morning and was planning on being done tonight but it didnt happen, i have 2 inch blocks and all the bolts. the problem im having is one bolt in the very rear of the truck and one behind the back seat jut keep spinning when i turn them. i cant seem to find a way to hold the bushing to get the bolt out. any ideas? and just to make sure these blocks go on top of the bushings that are in the frame right? im sure that sounds like the dumbest question ever but i just wan to make sure. this is my dd so i could realy use the help Quick thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I used a pair of channel locks to hold the metal part under the bushing from spinning while a friend loosened the bolt. Yes, blocks go on top of bushings.

thanks i will try that and im going to try a jack ont he bushing and see how it goes

I got the back one on but the one above the gass tank is giving me a problem i cant stop the bushing from spining. some one told me to cut the inner fender well and the bolt but i dont wana do that to my truck

i ended up heating it up and it came right out with my inpact gun

Back