Body lift Question. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Body lift Question.

Woodlands

Reaction score
City, State
Macomb, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
I am interested in putting a body lift on my 05 sport trac. I am not very intelligent when it comes to vehicle upgrades. My question is how hard is it to put a body lift on a trac? Is there anywhere that has pics or video with a walk through on how to do the body lift?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would help ya if i was home im originally from esmond illinois near rockford. the thread trunner posted should help you though

I didn't want to make another thread and add to the mountain of them that ask the same thing so Im hijacking this one!!

Part number for the PA body lift!? May have gotten a HUGE deal!!

Part #:p6470023

Hey scope your deal pan out!?? I wouldn't mind seeing another trace on 35s lol

Hey scope your deal pan out!?? I wouldn't mind seeing another trace on 35s lol

not quite... a rep from 4WheelParts.com was talking to me on facebook and said he'd hook me up when Im ready for it though. Sounds like Im looking at under $200 :) No 35's though... Im going to get some TreadWright Guard Dogs... 33's prolly and some new rims as soon as my internship decides to send me the 2 paychecks I havent got yet :\

That would be an awesome deal! Sorry bout the paycheck thing though. Well you can win our race of 1st person with 33s lol

I...hate you...

lol

Haha wait til I post some pics frOm the past 2 days

Back