• Register Today It's free!

body lift & tire question.

chrisw2012

Reaction score
City, State
tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sports trac
i got a 3in. body lift for Christmas and waiting till I can get new tires to put it on. I am also going to do a 1.75 torsion twist. I have currently been looking at getting the 33x11.50 but I was wanting to know what the biggest "meety looking tires" are that I could put on there without to much trimming a lil bit of trimming would be okay but im not wanting to do to much. I am just trying to find out the biggest meetyest looking tires I could get without very much trimming if non at all thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You're looking at the right size tires for what you want to do. :thumbsup:

alright well I was looking at either khumo road venture or dick cepek tires anymore opinions for a tire that is meety lookinh

Look into a tire brand named Fierce, they have really wicked tread patterns and sidewall cleats.

yes fierce is wild in their tread patterns. if money is an issue check out treadwright they are a wall to wall retread with some "knockoff" tread patterns like wrangler MTR (guard dog) and BFG all terrains (wardens)

Only some are wall to wall. Found that out after Runner said his friend got a set that wasn't available in bead to bread. I'd still recommend them and would buy again.

Back