body lift & tire question. | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

body lift & tire question.

chrisw2012

Reaction score
City, State
tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sports trac
i got a 3in. body lift for Christmas and waiting till I can get new tires to put it on. I am also going to do a 1.75 torsion twist. I have currently been looking at getting the 33x11.50 but I was wanting to know what the biggest "meety looking tires" are that I could put on there without to much trimming a lil bit of trimming would be okay but im not wanting to do to much. I am just trying to find out the biggest meetyest looking tires I could get without very much trimming if non at all thanks

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

OffTrac

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Dublin, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport Trac 4x4
You're looking at the right size tires for what you want to do. :thumbsup:

<

chrisw2012

Reaction score
City, State
tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sports trac
alright well I was looking at either khumo road venture or dick cepek tires anymore opinions for a tire that is meety lookinh

<

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
Look into a tire brand named Fierce, they have really wicked tread patterns and sidewall cleats.

<

05dakotatrac

Reaction score
City, State
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 sport trac 4X4
yes fierce is wild in their tread patterns. if money is an issue check out treadwright they are a wall to wall retread with some "knockoff" tread patterns like wrangler MTR (guard dog) and BFG all terrains (wardens)

<

OffTrac

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Dublin, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport Trac 4x4
Only some are wall to wall. Found that out after Runner said his friend got a set that wasn't available in bead to bread. I'd still recommend them and would buy again.

<