Body Lift | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Body Lift

Yeah, I've never seen a 4" body lift for a ranger... I may be wrong, but "i've never seen one"
He did join Dec 06 and only has 3 posts... so it's possible he barely ever goes on here... who knows...
Would be great if he'd post up some pics...
You around somewhere there Fattyb?
I know it looks like we're all coming down on ya here, but seriously if you've got a body lift, 3"4" whatever... you can help us greatly with some information, so we're anxious to hear back from you.

Cheers

Ben

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where are you putting blocks in the rear?
You do realize that these are 4 wheel independant right?

well i havent done it, havent seen it done either, im still researching the best way to go, im just saying its what ive heard. but i do like the fact that the ride stays smooth, but like i said its just what ive heard ;)

well i havent done it, havent seen it done either, im still researching the best way to go, im just saying its what ive heard. but i do like the fact that the ride stays smooth, but like i said its just what ive heard ;)

Not a worries man,
Just to let you know though, your guy doesn't seem to know anything about 3rd gen explorers,
They don't make lift spindles for us, nor are we able to lift the rear with blocks.
Coilsprings give a great ride, and you can specify the harshness. (as they are custom made)
Mine are a bit stiffer than stock and it feels GREAT! :)

Any plans on modifying your X?

Ben.

also thinking about glossing my dull gray panels and bumpers

Nice and clean, Good job. :thumbsup:

Back