• Register Today It's free!

Body lift

02EBEX

Reaction score
City, State
VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Eddie Bauer V6 4x4
I know about the 3" body lift. I just bought some new tires and the tread is pretty thick. I dont really want to go with the full 3 inches. Is there like a 1" or 2" inch body lift any where.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't answer that, but I have heard of guys cutting the 3" down to the preferred size.

on the side of the box for my body lift it says they make 1inch and 2 inch ones also

no doubt. i dont want the 3" cause then it would make my brand new MTs look small. I just need about an inch or two so if i have to flex it out i dont want my tires rubbing my wheel wells. These tires are too nice to let em rub. plus it would eat my wheel wells up.

perkinsbrandon72- what body lift did u go with. i know theres two different body lifts to get for our trucks

Alot of guys buy three inch kits and cut them in half,
Only downside to doing this is that you need to buy new bolts because the three inch bolts only have one inch of thread and would be too long for anything lessd than three.
-just my two cents

ordered a Performance accessories body lift, Part number 883, for a 98-00 Ranger.
this is the one i got,

Back