• Register Today It's free!

Boogieman "Bad News Seller"

Infragate

Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, MB
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XL
About a month ago i went ahead and purchased a 6" skyjacker lift from a guy named Boogieman. The thread was called " Wife Forces sale" and i sent the cash he wanted for the lift, trouble is i still have not got this lift and he has not contacted me since the money order arrived to him. He is located in Williamsburg KY and i am sure now that i have been ripped off. I have a phone number that gets me in touch with his parents and i have done so numerous times only to hear that he is busy, or there was a death in the family or what not, but he will get it to you, they say. Now i have requested my money back but it has not come either. This is got to be one of the easiest ways to get ripped, so i put this up so you guys, ( the honest ones ) don't get ripped off like i just did. paying by money order is not such a good way of doing things especially because once the money goes out its gone. Be aware of who the person is, whether or not they have feedback etc. I love this site and like to trade parts etc here but there are some punks here that are making it hard to do what we love, mod the X.
Was wondering if there are any people here that have been scammed and whether or not you have done anything about it? There are a few Internet fraud sites that deal with this kind of thing and have got results. Has anyone ever tried this? Im basically not going to let this go and will do whatever it takes to make him feel the burn. What would the best approach be to handle this. I have an address, phone number, proof i sent the money etc. Im sure i could do something. What do you all think? Thanks, Dan

Rodney has had more than enough time to make good on this transaction. He also has not responded to my request for information regarding this transaction. Therefore he is now listed as a bad news seller and he is no longer allowed to use the FSTW forum until this matter is cleared up!

Back