• Register Today It's free!

Bosch Fuel Pump

bullrush

Reaction score
City, State
Durban, South Africa...
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 explorer XLT
Hi, I've searched the forums and I've found a a lot of info on replacing the fuel pump, but this doesn't exactly answer my question. I need a new fuel pump for my 1993 explorer, as I live in South Africa I can only get some brands locally and I would rather get it here (quicker) than import it from the states.

My question is can anyone give me the part number for a BOSCH fuel pump for my explorer???

Thanks!:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

or if I have to order a pump, any recommendations on brands? part no's?
any help would be appreciated, thanks

Try amazon. It has a great partfinder that also helps with the specific model you have. You can use that information to find the right fuelpump locally...

Go to rockauto.com. The part number for the Bosch pump is listed there. You might want to replace the entire assembly and not just the pump.

Thanks will check it out! cheers

Got it! It's 69101 for the bosch pump, thanks again guys!

I am going to have my fuel pump replaced on my 91 tomorrow. I talked to my trusted mechanic. He said that the stock pump and the stock replacement is manufactured by Carter (Federal Mogul). I got a replacement unit (strainer, gage float aned pump) Carter from Rock Auto for like $110 + a 5% discount, (from this site). That is as cheap as anybody, and they are a site vendor.

Back