Bosch single button alarm/ immobiliser help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bosch single button alarm/ immobiliser help

blueka

Elite Pickler
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 UK XLT, 99 Sport V8,
I'm one of the fortunate people who've been blessed/cursed with the single button bosch remote fob and the god awful immobiliser attached

anyhoo... my only remote fob is currently soaking in isopropyl alcohol to help clean it up.

Is anyone on here able to help with adding new fobs? Ford DO NOT have the software to add fobs. So would need the old software to do this, which I don't have.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Si

I'm on of the fortunate people who've been blessed/cursed with the single button bosch remote fob and the god awful immobiliser attached

anyhoo... my only remote fob is currently soaking in isopropyl alcohol to help clean it up.

Is anyone on here able to help with adding new fobs? Ford DO NOT have the software to add fobs. So would need the old software to do this, which I don't have.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Si

I'm on of the fortunate people who've been blessed/cursed with the single button bosch remote fob and the god awful immobiliser attached

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Si
Greetings did you manage to fix this problem. I had same problem with my single button immo?

Yes! Local Ford dealership got it fixed. Took 2 weeks.
I had to contact Ford via Facebook to get a case worker and they handled it.

Si

Back