Boxer and McKeon Wilderness Bill

CodePoet

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
Hey guys, there's a bill that Barbra Boxer and Howard McKeon are sponsoring that needs shut down. We all like to go offroad, maybe you've been here, maybe not, maybe you're 2000 miles away like I am. It doesn't matter, our fight against trail closures and anti-recreation advocates can not wait until their in our back yards. I just finished my letter, took 5 minutes. PLEASE DO THE SAME. We can not keep our trails if we are not united!

Just go to the links below and use the letter generator. There's even a form letter you can just copy and paste in. It is encouraged that you do write your own though as they have more impact.

General Info:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705640

Letter Generator:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/letters/
Edit/Delete Message

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Comon people now yours chance to tell These people what you think about there ideas,If you don't respond now and you want go wheeling in the future and every thing is closed,guess who fault it is.

Comon people now yours chance to tell These people what you think about there ideas,If you don't respond now and you want go wheeling in the future and every thing is closed,guess who fault it is.

Rock on man! Come on yall, if we reach 2500 letters the executive director of the Blue Ribbon Coalition is going to HAND DELIVER all of our responses right to the hill! If we loose our trails it no ones faults but our own! :thumbsup:

We got 2500 guys right here...take 5 minutes and send a note!

I sent my letter twice. I consider myself and environmentalist, and I am very unhappy with these damn special intrest clown trying to keep me from going outdoors.

Back