Breaking Bad's Skyler's red car.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Breaking Bad's Skyler's red car..

leon16

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Is it Explorer?
It almost looked like one, but something odd about it.

Here, we only get Eco 2.0 and 3.5 Limted.

Y3P3TW20w_ngtMmgEo9NN9T2o6U1FB5j3vE=w361-h203-p-no.png

2uPQiNFVJyrIbhZm2l1IWcVOJFAJS1oPArg=w361-h203-p-no.png

SuMNjvzw77LQCSuka3pBdyavxyZZGNNnhjc=w361-h203-p-no.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep... Gen 2 (current) Edge.
The BAMR (panoramic roof) is so much better on them than the Ex. My wife drives a '07 SEL+.

Aha.
Been quite while since I'be been stateside.:)

It looks very alike Explorer, very cool.

Aha.

the big difference is that the Ex has 3 rows of seats and the Edge has 2. I think our Edge has more room in the back seat than the Ex.. otherwise, ya, pretty similar.

Aha.

I picked up my new Explorer from the dealer on March 14, 2011 and drove straight to a tire shop to have the OEM tires swapped for a different brand and the guys there thought it was an Edge. Had to explain to them that it was the new redesigned Explorer. It was the first one they had seen.

Peter

Pano roof

I've always loved the look of the black out pano roof on a white vehicle. That is why I am thinking of putting a black vinyl on our white ex, only the oppressive heat of Florida sun is making me think twice about it.

By the way breaking bad is the best thing on tv right now. Love that show.

the big difference is that the Ex has 3 rows of seats and the Edge has 2. I think our Edge has more room in the back seat than the Ex.. otherwise, ya, pretty similar.

Not if you take out the 3rd seat from Ex, which I plan to do sometime;);)

I picked up my new Explorer from the dealer on March 14, 2011 and drove straight to a tire shop to have the OEM tires swapped for a different brand and the guys there thought it was an Edge. Had to explain to them that it was the new redesigned Explorer. It was the first one they had seen.

Peter

That must've cost a small fortune.
What did you change to?
The OEM tires are Kumho or Hankook?
They cost around $500 for a pair.
They make'em here in Kreea.:thumbsup:

I've always loved the look of the black out pano roof on a white vehicle. That is why I am thinking of putting a black vinyl on our white ex, only the oppressive heat of Florida sun is making me think twice about it.

By the way breaking bad is the best thing on tv right now. Love that show.

Yeah, those black roofs look cool, especially on low roof car like sedans.
I guess 3M film would do the job.
Doubt many people can appreciate that high up there on a ex thou, maybe except bus or truck drivers.;)

Back