• Register Today It's free!

Brett Grooms

crivas13

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Limited
I needed a couple of parts for my X and contacted Brett who was parting out his 91 X. He was very helpful and gave me some great info and hooked me up with a couple of pieces i need for my X :redexp: . Great guy ! :D Thank you very very much.

Carlos Rivas

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yup I can vouge for that! Brett is a hell of a guy........

He lives right up the street from me, we met here because he wanted to see a 4.0L in a BII. Well needless to say we have wrenched on several vehicles together since then and he is a heck of a guy......

Wait until you see what we are building next (well he's building it I'm just the "helper") :)

Actually I gotta say more....

When I met Brett he contazcted me online (either here or some other Ford site) because he heard I lived in Denver and had a 4.0L in my BII. Sure enough he comes over, I pop my hood and he looks at the engine. We went over a few things, no biggie right. Then he disappears, didnt hear from him for sometime, then I get a phone call one day "Hey remember me? well I got this 4.0L in my BII and I need help with the wiring" so over to his shop I went. Sure enough there is sitting this monster of a BII with a fresh 4.0L being dropped in. I figured, easy, no problem, copy my wiring harness (which I had help to build) and blamo it'll run. No go. the 87 BII and the 88 BII are totally different when it comes to wiring so basically we had to start from scratch. I thinnk it was 3 weeks later, many late nights, countless hours of sucessfully pissing off the girls, and finally we got it running. No codes, everything worked perfect after some "minor" bugs were worked out.

Well in trade for all my wiring "help" (we actually both had to learn over from scratch since my knowledge then was limited) he helpedme install my lift kit, a 8.8 disc brake rear axle, D35 front axle, etc... all right there in his shop!

So now we have (had) almost identical BII's (4.0L powered, D35, 8.8" Duff lift) and we were just getting started.

Basically Brett is one of the most unselfish people I have ever met. We have tackled many projects together, that I would never have dreamed about doing on my own, including my automatic conversion, Skyjacker radius arms, and disc brakes spring over rear axle. We went to Moab last month with the rest of the fella's and had a blast!

Brett is motivated, knowledgable, and one heck of a guy.
Oh and his wife is very understanding at 2:00am when he comes home covered in grease from my truck.....

Just cant say enough about friends like that, ya know....

BRETT

I bought a 4.0 dust cover for my truck from Brett and the cover came in really good shape and was packed real well and he gave me a great deal on the item. I would buy from him again and I would recommend him to anyone he is a great seller and my item came real quick less than 3 days

i bought gears of brett .... Very nice and would definatly buy from again :D

I meant to do this a few weeks ago and kept forgetting.

I also bought parts from Brett and everything worked out nicely. No problems at all and nice, quick response.

Brett, did just as he said. I paypalled the money after setting the deal up(with multiple quick-response emails). Parts were delivered as promised within 4 days. Co to SC. Unfortunatley I did not put them on as fast as they were shipped. :).., but the weekends coming soon! Thanks.

well i haven't actually bought from him, but i was going to. i still may. i needed 1 16" teardrop style b/c one of mine is slightly bent. he has been patient despite me taking weeks and weeks to committ/not committ to a transaction. i haven't bought yet, but if it turns out that i do decide to replace mine, i'm going to brett for it (if he still has them). he is a stand up guy from what i can tell so far.

Brett, thanks for the help. You had just the parts I needed for my '94 interior, and no confusion or problems.

Super helpful guy and very patient. I think I wanted to buy a handful of stuff from Brett a while ago and then never decided I wanted it even after he sent me an email or 2. I post I need a shaft desperatly he again speaks up and gives me what I needed for a great price. Appreciate everything he has done for me and it appears that he has tons of lil goodies that one needs.

I purchased a power steering pump and steering box off of Brett...........GREAT GUY!! After everything was boxed up, it got pretty heavy and shipping was steep, so Brett helped me out A LOT on the price (which was cheap to begin with).

Super Transaction!

Thanks Brett,

Robb

Got 2 br new Edelbrock IAs's from him. Thanks a ton--honest and quick...

Brett

Well, I hate to do this but.... Ha Ha, J/K.

I bought some D35 shafts off Brett and it was probably the fastest and easiest purchase over the internet I have ever done. The shafts got here in less than a week and were packaged so good that eggs would not have broken in there.

Great guy to deal with. Big thumbs up!:thumbsup:

I bought a gauge face off Brett....great guy, fast delivery! This dude is great.

Brett

It was very nice dealing with him! Very Good!!! :thumbsup: And also very fast shipment.

Brett

I bought some items from Brett, they arrived better than he described!!! I would not hesitate to buy anything else from him.

Thanks Brett!!!

Ted :D

Back