It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
I ordered a set of shock skids from Brian. He had them out the following day, insured them as well. I got them in a timely fashion, and they look great for what they are. He made sure I got a tracking # to follow their journey to me.

I would do Bizz with Brian again.:thumbsup:

G~

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great experience with him as well. Have ordered three times, two for sets of u-bolt/shock skid plates, once for shock bar pin eliminators. Always had them shipped quickly and packaged well, and he keeps in contact often. Also a great customer when I sold him a body mount kit.

I'd have to say Brian is in my "top ten" list of people I trust.
Every interaction and transaction I have had with him ended with a smile. :thumbsup:

I really want those shock skids and they are definitely on my short list. I'm just trying really hard not to spend money on the truck right now. I just hope they're still available when I get ready.

I ordered a set of U-Bolt/Shock skid plates from Brian. They were shipped super fast. I bought them on Sunday and they were shipped on Monday Morning. Had them on my porch in 2 days. Great product, exceeded my expectations. If anyone is thinking about these and you're on the fence, go for it. You won't be disappointed. Thanks again Brian.

Another satisfied customer...

I ordered a set of u-bolt skid plates and a front diff guard from Brian. He shipped them the next day and they arrived in great shape. A quick, trouble free transaction with great communication along the way.

I couldn't be happier - great design, craftsmanship, and quality fabrication work. These are heavy duty and will be a great addition to the Explorer. Thanks!

Bought a fuel tank skid plate off a parts truck from brian1.
Packaging, communication, timing, all were 100%.
Assembling a list of items for his next part out.
Thanks a bunch.

Back