Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be damned it it wasn't. Come on Ben, I bet your newborn would love to experience some wheeling. I guess you'll have to convince your wife on that.

Hellls YEA it's still on! Something tells me this is going to be an awesome run ;)

How many are definitely in at this point so I know how many hotel rooms to reserve? We generally sleep 4 to a room, if anyone has a problem with that, you need to let me know now...

As it looks now, I'm only doing the 29th for sure. I won't be staying in a hotel as it is only a short drive from my house. Should I be signing up for this on the RC web site?

I'll be coming. May convince the room mate to come too. So definetly one, possibly two.

Spas said:
Hellls YEA it's still on! Something tells me this is going to be an awesome run ;)

How many are definitely in at this point so I know how many hotel rooms to reserve? We generally sleep 4 to a room, if anyone has a problem with that, you need to let me know now...

I refuse to sleep in a hotel goddamnit.....if the creepers can camp then so can I...and I'm not even a member :confused:

Numidian said:
I refuse to sleep in a hotel goddamnit.....if the creepers can camp then so can I...and I'm not even a member :confused:

Wait, you have to member of the creepers to camp with them?? Oh no, we're screwed :D (Private joke, guys, sorry)

I'm still going to the hotel, I prefer not to freeze if I can help it ;) Everybody here is more than welcome to hang with our nutty creepers around a roaring campfire though.

Attachments

• 0830052222.jpg
    0830052222.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 09-18-05_1010 (Small).jpg
    09-18-05_1010 (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 09-18-05_1352 (Small).jpg
    09-18-05_1352 (Small).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 157

Where is it written that two guys, secure in their masculinity and quite drunk, can't give a kiss to one or the other.... There is no lips touching lips...just a wonderful drunken, somewhat sloppy peck on the cheek

I'm more worried about who will be spooning who between you two..

I think we need to paint the 4runner rainbow.

Im in for this one, were gonna break in the superlift and HOPEFULLY, i will be 4.56'ed and locked in the 8.8.

sn0border88 said:
Im in for this one, were gonna break in the superlift and HOPEFULLY, i will be 4.56'ed and locked in the 8.8.

HAHAHAHA! YOU said it this time, not me!! It's all on you buddy! :D

I'm still in as far as I know... unfortunately my superlift keeps getting put on hold due to bills piling up :( I'm figuring sometime in december at this rate :fire: At least Shelby's 100% legal now. I'll try RC on Hoover's borrowed 30's if he doesn't mind. Hell, maybe I can scrape together enough to get the body lift by then at least- it'll look goofy but every little bit helps! At least that's what someone's wife always says to him :D :p :D

Hell or high water, we WILL get that body lift on in time.

ya you can borrow those 30's. what size bl are you going? Oh and whos wife were you talking about *cough*batman*cough*

So what are the details for this weekend?

Spas said:
I'm still in as far as I know... unfortunately my superlift keeps getting put on hold due to bills piling up :( I'm figuring sometime in december at this rate :fire: At least Shelby's 100% legal now. I'll try RC on Hoover's borrowed 30's if he doesn't mind. Hell, maybe I can scrape together enough to get the body lift by then at least- it'll look goofy but every little bit helps! At least that's what someone's wife always says to him :D :p :D

If you want, you can borrow my old 16" 33's I still have mounted on my stock chrome rims. They're Dunlop mud rovers. They still have decent tread on them and would be much more useful than 30" tires.

anyone got any 33 or 35 inch mud terrain tires for 15" rims? they are desparatly needed.

I think I'll hang a 36" inflatable fish on my CB antenna at this run.. Anyone else want to join me in this?

ill tape it to my tire carrier, linds said she wanted to follow me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where is this?

Back