Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30

Ok, I'ma ask this one last time... does anyone need a hotel room? Speak now or forever hold your peace!

As it stands now, Brennan and I will be camping at RC's campground with the Creepers (Yeah, I know it's going to be cold, but I've yet to try sleeping in my 4 door yet. Nothing a down comforter and about 5 sleeping bags can't handle :D ) If the rest of you want a nice warm hotel room you need to speak up so I can reserve one for y'all. Also, who is planning on wheeling what day? I'll be there friday evening and (hopefully) wheelin saturday and sunday, whether in my truck or riding along I don't know yet.

Tenikiwon, Rausch Creek is in Tremont, PA, about an hour east and north of Harrisburg. You should come up and represent the Zuk squadron with Draper :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll have to talk with the little woman. She's got a work meeting in MD on Friday but I don't think she'd be willing to ride in the zuk for 5.5 hrs and my X's tranny is currently questionable.

I'll find out whats going on. If all else fails I'll get my own room. Or somehow sleep in the truck. God damn bucket seats! Knew they would comback to bite me in the bum!

IAmTodd said:
I'll find out whats going on. If all else fails I'll get my own room. Or somehow sleep in the truck. God damn bucket seats! Knew they would comback to bite me in the bum!
Easy does it Toto... Rinse sand out of your nay-nay and bundle up :rolleyes:

Numidian said:
Easy does it Toto... Rinse sand out of your nay-nay and bundle up :rolleyes:

Eh?

We won't be attending this one...too much kid's stuff going on this weekend. Rachel decided she wanted to go to a Halloween party instead of wheeling on Saturday, and she's got a soccer game on Sunday afternoon.

JDraper said:
We won't be attending this one...too much kid's stuff going on this weekend. Rachel decided she wanted to go to a Halloween party instead of wheeling.

I guess we can't see Grog at the run then.

Blee1099 said:
I guess we can't see Grog at the run then.

I think there are plenty of other candidates in this group to be Grog....:D :D :D

JDraper said:
I think there are plenty of other candidates in this group to be Grog....:D :D :D

So I guess no Grogette too :D

I think I'm going to dress like a grease monkey :D Oh wait... I already do that..

Here, thought this would make y'all laugh: I was at the carwash with Jack the other day and this is what the touch screen looks like, haha! :D

Attachments

• 10-15-05_1607.jpg
    10-15-05_1607.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 160

Yeah, they were going to use mine, but I was busy that day!

cancel that, im sitting this one out. Gonna pickup my TWO parts trucks on saturday and sunday. 250 bucks for both. Plus my tranny and cooling system need my care. And an alignment for christs sake. And my lightbar needs mounting and wiring. And my fan and fan clutch. And a good washing. And i need to recheck all the superlift bolts. And I...

Busy weekend.

Linds, you have my at's?
Quake, what ever happened to my tsl.

sn0border88 said:
cancel that, im sitting this one out. Gonna pickup my TWO parts trucks on saturday and sunday. 250 bucks for both. Plus my tranny and cooling system need my care. And an alignment for christs sake. And my lightbar needs mounting and wiring. And my fan and fan clutch. And a good washing. And i need to recheck all the superlift bolts. And I...

Busy weekend.

Linds, you have my at's?
Quake, what ever happened to my tsl.

Nah, Rook's been too busy for me to get up there and get the tires and weatherstripping from his parts truck (as well as give him back his snap-on impact :D ).

*sigh* I know this happens every time, but I REALLY hate it when so many ppl back out :( I'm still wheeling AND camping, even if I am broke :p

I'll be there! Although Ben doesn't want me wheeling Marsh, I'm willing ;)

I'm gonna make contact with Lynn tomorrow morning. I've noticed they already have 4 groups reserved on both days to run. If in case we can't wheel at Rausch Creek, everyone okay with Paragon?

Blee1099 said:
I'm gonna make contact with Lynn tomorrow morning. I've noticed they already have 4 groups reserved on both days to run. If in case we can't wheel at Rausch Creek, everyone okay with Paragon?

I'm game for that. I'll just need directions. And there's no way in hell I remember how to get to Red Ridge lol.

The heck with redridge, we go to White Rock where it's FREE :D

How about paragon saturday and RC sunday??

Spas said:
The heck with redridge, we go to White Rock where it's FREE :D

How about paragon saturday and RC sunday??

Whichever way, someone just call me and tell me what the hell is going on before I leave saturday. lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099 said:

Just tell me where to show up. I'm obviously biased toward RC as I'm sure Paragon will be flooded out due to all the rain.

Back