Brochure Coupon? How long to receive? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brochure Coupon? How long to receive?

jesscoburn

Reaction score
So I have that new car itch it seems. I'm gambling on getting the brochure coupon so I can get a little better deal, how long before I receive that? I submitted for it with my email address a couple days ago. So maybe a week?

For $750 I can wait of course but if I can get it faster, even better :)

Jess

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think those expired back in April if you got one.

Must request brochure through snail mail, not email.

Brochure/Private offer expires at different times. It will be listed at he bottom.

Mine took about a week to show up. Maybe slightly longer. I was in the system in a couple days, though. Did not have to wait for the coupon to arrive, once in the system.

Mine expires on May 21. I think the expiration dates depends on when you requested the brochure. Not everybody that got the brochure, got a coupon.

I requested a mailed & electronic brochure 3 days ago. Today I was emailed additional information that included $750 Private Cash good for 60 days. I did the following:
1. Navigated my web browser to ford.com
2. Scrolled to the bottom & clicked "brochures" under "shopping tools"
3. Selected "2011 Explorer" in drop down menu
4. Under option 2, clicked "by mail" under "receive a vehicle brochure by mail"
5. A new window should pop-up labeled brochures.
6. Check "mail" & "email" and then fill out your contact info
***Select 1-3 months when it asks when you plan to acquire a new vehicle
7. You should get an email with the $750 private cash incentive

I ordered my Tuxedo Black AWD Limited on 5/2/11 & mine is scheduled to be built the week of 5/23. I don't have a delivery ETA, but I timed my brochure request so that the $750 private cash won't expire before I take procession from the dealer...hopefully;-)

Cheers! I hope this helps!

Can work by email and snail mail. Got mine about 10 days after I ordered by mail. Program expires end of June. They put 60 day expiration on the coupon from date of ordering it.

It is still good. Took about a week to get in.

I requested a mailed & electronic brochure 3 days ago. Today I was emailed additional information that included $750 Private Cash good for 60 days. I did the following:

I ordered my Tuxedo Black AWD Limited on 5/2/11 & mine is scheduled to be built the week of 5/23. I don't have a delivery ETA, but I timed my brochure request so that the $750 private cash won't expire before I take procession from the dealer...hopefully;-)

Thanks, I did this a couple days ago. Hopefully it shows up because I have a pretty good deal right now thanks to truecar.com and this would be the gravy on top!

Don't just order once. It's a random computer thing. Keep ordering, selecting different vehicles like the Mustang until you receive a brochure or email with the $750 offer.

The offer is good toward an Explorer even if it comes in a Mustang brochure.

I just tried this I hope it works!

I tried a few times.Got a Explorer Brochure by snail mail,never a $750.00 off coupon.I mentioned it to my salesperson,later that day the owner of the dealership(medium size dealership) called me back & guaranteed me the $750. off.Said not to worry about re-applying.X to be built week of 5/23.
Works for me!

i got a coupon in my email and in the regular mail. the nice thing about it was that my dealer already had it in their system (they brought it up to me), when we picked her up

Must request brochure through snail mail, not email.
Uh, no. I ordered online to be delivered via email and received the brochure in a couple days, and the coupon via emal a couple days later.

Don't just order once. It's a random computer thing.
It seemed to be tied to your likelihood of placing an order soon. The people who have received coupons in many cases have indicated they would be buying within 30 days.

Uh, no. I ordered online to be delivered via email and received the brochure in a couple days, and the coupon via emal a couple days later.

It seemed to be tied to your likelihood of placing an order soon. The people who have received coupons in many cases have indicated they would be buying within 30 days.

That's true, should select 30 days to purchase.

Just FYI Guys. I got two copies of the brochure coupon today in email directly to me. Last time I submitted for this was probably Friday.

just fyi guys. I got two copies of the brochure coupon today in email directly to me. Last time i submitted for this was probably friday.

+1

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I did this and so far I have received 3 brochure's (for different cars) but no $750 private cash incentive. Ford must not be doing this anymore.

Back