Broken Arrow Owned by Stocker

Chew_12

Working
Reaction score
City, State
Chandler, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
My friend and me went to broken arrow in sedona, Arizona today and it was awesome. I dont have any bigger tires or lift and I made it. I hit the ground a couple of times but thats nothing. We did the whole thing and the ex did great. We took some video and like 2 pictures. I will put the pics up once i get them. There was a lot of people that I passed that were wondering what a stock explorer was doing there, but I showed them. My car really showed me how much it can do without breaking or getting stuck. Oh yea and it was raining :eek: . If you are ever in Sedona you should check Broken Arrow out, it has awesome views and awesome challenges. Its a pretty hard trail but I managed through.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet, post those vid's up!

Sooner or later everyone must realize explorers are capable :D

Well the pics arent the greatest, because we were filming. But I dont have software to convert video to my computer. But ill still post the pics once i get them.

Chew_12
My car really showed me how much it can do without breaking or getting stuck.

Dude, you just called your ex a CAR:eek: Thats just not right

hey your missing a front license plate,

you *******!

j/k

haha yea here in AZ we only need 1

great pics next time im in arizona ill have to do some wheeling it beats the normal shopping i get suckered into during my vacations to arizona.

Forget the truck, Those girls are hott!

Congrats Matt, glad you found that trail! That is a really fun little trail with absolutely awesome scenery. One of my favorite photos is from Broken Arrow:

101Sedona1.jpg

Did you find the part of the trail that takes a steep descent down a staircase of steps? Here's a partial pic of the top; I pulled over before going down and took a photo before going on:

101StairWay1.jpg

Try going UP it next time if you didn't think to when you were there, it is quite a rush!

If you don't mind, I'll move this thread to the Trail Runs forum where it belongs so others can find your story there :)

Awesome pics...Much better than mine. Yea I went down the stair case and it wasnt that bad. Although i about **** my pants when I first saw it.

damn, you drive around here without a front license plate and them damn cops pull you over and hassel you!

Looks like a great place! Wish we had those kinda trails here :(

Later
CP

Back