• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Broken cargo net clips

roamingphantom

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 EX Limited, 302A
Hi All,
Would anyone happen to know the parts number for the two top clips that hold the cargo net onto the Ex body? My silly nephew grabbed the net to pull himself up into the trunk and broke the clips.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve II
Callsign
VE3
Not sure about the clips but on fordparts,com it shows the net as BB5Z-7855066-A, $50. Do the clips appear to be replaceable? Try the dealer's parts department.

Peter

steve04KU

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
Your local dealer will have these in stock. Mine broke. They're like $10 apiece though. Expensive....

MikeCallery

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT Tri-Coat
Found them for you, called Clips, cargo net #5F9Z 7446002 AAA

Listed at $5.00 each.

roamingphantom

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level