• Register Today It's free!

Brush Guard for '93 Explorer?

DanielV1994

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 4x4 XLT
Hello everybody, for about a year I have been on the hunt for a brush guard for my '93 but have had no luck! From Craigslist to friends I haven't "found" one for my vehicle. I'm sure there is some elsewhere but I haven't found any in a junkyard or for sale. I need some input if I can get another make or model and hopefully it'll work. I have no tools to make one but all input is valuable. Thank you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think that if you can find one for a 92 or earlier ranger, or for a bII, it'll fit. I have one off a bII on my 94!

1989-92 Ranger or 1991-1994 explorer all had the same front ends.

Surprised the Bronco II fit...It's narrower in the front.
OP keep looking....I did find one on CL a few weeks ago attached to a whole bumper but it was WAY far for me to drive & it was not in great shape.

I can build you one
That would be awesome. I hope later in the future you are interested as I am not good with money now and about to start schooling. I'll keep in you contact.
P.S How much would it cost?

That would be awesome. I hope later in the future you are interested as I am not good with money now and about to start schooling. I'll keep in you contact.
P.S How much would it cost?

Just depends on what you want. Do you want it to attach to the stock bumper, or ditch the stock bumper? Send me an example. I charge $200 for a days worth of labor + materials. I can build one in a day, maybe a day and a half if it's complicated.

Hey guys, quick question! Can a brush guard from 92-97 F150's fit a 93 Explorer? Found one for $35 but I'm not sure since money is tight. Help me please. Thank you.

still looking, I'm selling my chrome one from my 92

That generation of F150 is more aligned with the bigger truck, I believe Expedition. I doubt the frame mounts would line up. The bumper is quite a bit different too.

Back