Daytime
100_0755.jpg

All lit up, HID's Hi beams and and light bar on brush guard
100_0946.jpg

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0950.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looking good bro!! how many watts are they?

they are 55 watts each. I wired them so I can run 100 watt bulbs later on. Problem is with the HID's I just out in I'm thinking I might be looking for H3 bulb HID kits for the 3 lights and my high beams. It would be like the starship enterprise:D

Auburn fan, eh? Bet you aren't too happy about the national championship! lol

But anyways, looks great. I've been wanting to get a brush guard for my '97 but don't have the money being a broke college student. lol
What brand brush guard is that?

Auburn fan, eh? Bet you aren't too happy about the national championship! lol

But anyways, looks great. I've been wanting to get a brush guard for my '97 but don't have the money being a broke college student. lol
What brand brush guard is that?

Check out hunter brush guards on E-bay. Mine was $180 + shipping, like half the cost of Westin and from what I can tell just as good of a product. Alabama doesn't bother me too much, they are scared of us right now and I would still rather have the NC in the conference than elsewhere

Check out hunter brush guards on E-bay. Mine was $180 + shipping, like half the cost of Westin and from what I can tell just as good of a product. Alabama doesn't bother me too much, they are scared of us right now and I would still rather have the NC in the conference than elsewhere

Okay, thanks, I will. I probably won't ever use it, I just like the look it gives.

Yeah I'm a student at Florida State, so I was rooting for the Tide in that SEC championship game for sure. lol
I kinda wanted Texas to win the NC because we have some connections there, but it's all good.

looked for them on ebay and didn't find any

hate to pull up an old thread, got the same guard just the stainless steel version. just wondering how you pulled the layout for the lights, wiring and all and what type of lights did you pick for it? i was planning on putting 2 up before i roll to afghan for the wife to use since we live in deer country

Back