Bs thread for the new year | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Bs thread for the new year

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Back when we in the mid atlantic bunch had our own club, we used to start BS threads whevever we had a need to rant, poke fun of someone, etc. There hasn't been one in a while and I have this urge to get on my soapbox and do some complaining. It's not Mid Atlantic exclusive, anyone can post whatever nonsense they want :p

I had a normal day, enjoyed my job as usual, rode around looking for houses for sale on the way home, enjoying just being me. Until I made some dinner, and it occured to me that you fawkers have completely ruined my favorite meal. Technically I shouldbe able to be an adult and just put the world's oldest and lamest joke out of my mind and enjoy my food, but all I can see is your laughing faces, you @$$HOLES.

Thanks a lot, you guys have ruined my day ,,!, :p ,,!,

(To those who don't know me, know of this stupid joke, or who've never hung out with us before I apologize for not explaining but I refuse to do it anymore).

Attachments

• 11-16-05_2055.jpg
    11-16-05_2055.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 373

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
Quit eating Gizmo's food. Your not allowed to have tuna.

BigDakota

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bismarck ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer SportTrac
Keep Ranting...that tuna "or something" is NASTY looking!!!! :p

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
BigDakota said:
Keep Ranting...that tuna "or something" is NASTY looking!!!! :p

Nah, my camera just takes crappy pics. That's albacore with mayo on an egg bagel, it's supposed to be white!

JDraper

Somewhat Functional
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
McVeytown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'18 XLT
I had a normal day, enjoyed my job as usual

MUST BE NICE.....

I had the week from Hell!! Monday morning went to work, did 5 hours of work, and then hopped into a minivan with another engineer and drove 300 miles to Hartford, CT. Went into the customer site Tuesday at 8 am and ended up standing around for half the day waiting for union employees to do what should have been done before we arrived. Left at 4pm feeling VERY frustrated. Got up on Wednesday morning and went back to the customer site. Spent 5 hours there, then drove 1 hour to the Hartford airport to catch a flight to Syracuse via. Philly. Plane was delayed an hour before I even got there. Finally get on the plane, they push us back from the gate, and then we sit on the tarmac for ANOTHER hour while they wait for weather to clear in Philly. All they give us on the plane is one cup of water :rolleyes: . Finally get clearance to go to Philly. We get into the Philly area, and the weather is really bad. We attempt one landing (we're in an Airbus A310 jet), and the turbulence is so bad the pilot has to abort on final and we have people getting sick on the plane. We do a 45 minute lap around Philly via. the Pocono's and the Jersey shore and try again. Turbulence is just as bad but the pilot gets us on the ground safely at about 4:30 pm. Go to the flight info screens and find out my flight to Syracuse is cancelled......just LOVELY!!! :fire: Go to the ticket counter and find out I've been re-booked on a flight to Syracuse at 9:50 PM, but it's running an hour behind....well, at least I have time for dinner. I get dinner, and then find out the flight departure time is now 1AM. I'm supposed to be at a plant in the Syracuse area by 8AM and the hotel is 1/2 hour from the airport, which means I'll be lucky to see a couple hours . Screw thaT!! Re-Book on a flight to State College that leaves at 11PM so I can just go home. Flight gets delayed numerous times and is finally cancelled at 12:30 AM. US Airways won't put us up in a hotel, so it's either sleep in the terminal or find a rental car to drive home. Got to 3 different rental agencies before I finally get to Hertz and beg the manager for a car. He personally goes out and preps a car and rents it to me. (BTW Kudo's to Hertz!!!!!) I make it home at 4AM. Now this morning I have to drive the car to State College to drop it off (1 hour away)........ :confused: :confused: I am OFFICIALLY sick of travelling!!!

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
my rant

why the front do we go to Popeyes and KFC to buy drum sticks!! they dont sell musical insturments. freaking n00bs!!! some1 needs to drop a bomb on this language and start from the beginning, lets just use numbers instead.

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 4Runner, 22 Silverado
Come on Jeff, you love doing all that traveling for GE.

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Damn Jeff... And here I thought coming home to cat and dog pee every day was miserable- sounds like you have it way worse :/ I guess that other job that you applied for didn't go through?

I've almost got a complete quote on bumper and mirror parts for you too, check your Pm's!

Texplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Morgantown, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4x4 4.0
HERES MY RANT!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

fn8j5v.jpg

MONMIX

I fix dents
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Millersville , Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Sport
My rant ?

Friggin' winter is here.

Time to take the Cobera R's off :mad:
Put the stock intake back on :mad:
Freeze my a$$ off :(
Salt all over my truck :(

Prayin' for spring already,,,

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
Snow :D AWD donuts!! w00+!

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
Snow :D the slopes!!! WOO!! we should have an explorerForum day at the slopes. thatd be great! we can all meet up at 7Springs or something <- YES!!!

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
IZwack said:
Snow :D the slopes!!! WOO!! we should have an explorerForum day at the slopes. thatd be great! we can all meet up at 7Springs or something <- YES!!!

I'm up for that!!!

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
OMG GREAT!!! GREAT!! who else is up for a 7 springs shindig? we should start a new thread about this tho, I don wanna hijack Spas' thread.

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
She'll get over it!!

I say we wait till after x-mas though. Money is running a little short at the moment.

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
IAmTodd said:
I say we wait till after x-mas though. Money is running a little short at the moment.
I agree!! plus theres no good snow on the east coast till after x-mas anyway. but x-mas is only a month away so we should discuss this it every now and then.

Texplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Morgantown, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4x4 4.0
Ill be heading over to Wisp a couple times, Im all for getting together and hittin the "trails" for an explorerforum run.

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
IZwack said:

Lmao- There's NO way to hijack a BS thread... it's all about bullsh!ttin', so the subject changes more often than Michael Jackson's nose :D

As long as Micah has the patience to teach me how to snowboard, I'm definitely up for a snow run. We tried to have one years ago and all that came of it was picturing Chris on skis (BUAHAHAHAHA :D ) Even if I can't keep up with you guys, there's always the inner tube option, lol.

Tex- that was one bigass deer, man! Tell me you got some venison outta that sucker at least! :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
Spas said:
As long as Micah has the patience to teach me how to snowboard, I'm definitely up for a snow run.
u dont have to snowboard.. i mean im sure some of us will be on skiis (hopefully one of us will have a telemark!). i used to ski before i picked up snowboarding and IMO, i think skiing is easier to get used to as its just like rollerblading.
Spas said:
Even if I can't keep up with you guys, there's always the inner tube option, lol.
im sure some of u have been to 7Springs before.. but just in case, the innertube park at 7 Springs is TO DIE FOR. i stayed there for five days about two years ago and at the end of each day, we'd hit the tubing park !! much much fun.