Build week of 03/28/11 - any ETA'S | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Build week of 03/28/11 - any ETA'S

whitesn95

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer
My explorer was built on 04/1/11 according the window sticker. Anyone who's EX was built the week of 03/28/11 recieve an ETA on delivery?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My window sticker also showed 4/1 build date. Went to Sync My Ride and it shows the Sync software V2.8 was loaded this week. I am waiting on a ship date. Orginal ETA was 4/11.

Bruce

Built 3/28, Sync v2.7 (wtf?) ETA was 4/4...

Recheck Syncmyride.com info on your vehicle. Perhaps they have updated your version. If not the dealer should do it when they receive the vehicle. I would think that if it has not been updated that it has been shipped.

What date are they showing as loading up the 2.7? My build date was 04/1/11 and Sync was 04/04/11.

It seems my ex was built either the 30th or 31st Of March. ETA from dealer was 4/4 but I immediatly punted that date. After watching this site for a few weeks, there was no doubt 4/4 was a dream.
I would love to bug Ford or my dealer for a ETA but for some reason I just know I will be disappointed. I'm not giving up hope but the days are sure dragging by when it comes to waiting for the Ex!

My sync never did validate but I'm told by them, it's in. They are not very helpful in telling me why it doesn't validate, which is slightly frustrating.

My was loaded on 4/5 with gen2 V2.8. Sorry I don't see any dates on the SMR report of time it was installed. xknoch got his v2.8 load on 4/4.

I'm not holidng my breath for any time soon.... a guy in my office ordered one and it took three weeks from build date for him to get it. I know his got held up in the major hold they were having but looking on this forum it still seems that a lot of people are waiting on delivery.

I have been checking SyncMyRide daily, hoping to see a change to v2.8... Still showing v2.7 installed on 3/30. Honestly, I hope this means the X is in transit. I would rather get it and update the software later ;)

I agree ..... I would much rather have it on its way to the dealer and have them do the update then sitting at a railyard waiting for a train car or in the lot waiting for a part. I hope its on its way for you!

I have been checking SyncMyRide daily, hoping to see a change to v2.8... Still showing v2.7 installed on 3/30. Honestly, I hope this means the X is in transit. I would rather get it and update the software later ;)

I agree! Mine still shows 2.7 but I just got off the phone with the 1-800 number and it's still showing awaiting shipment. I'm getting more and more frustrated by the day!

Which 1-800 number are you guys using to check the status?

It's 1-800-334-4375 but they've told me absolutely NOTHING! Every phone call is the same, "ETA of 3/30"...umm, yeah, that date passed people!

Wow, that's embarassing that they still say a date that was a week ago

According to the Sticker my build was 4/2. But I know the factory was closed on Sat 4/2.

My vehicle just showed up in Syncmyride today. But there is no Version # attached.

What all that means, I'm not certain. But I 'm guessing I wont see it for another 10 days.

According to the Sticker my build was 4/2. But I know the factory was closed on Sat 4/2.

My vehicle just showed up in Syncmyride today. But there is no Version # attached.

What all that means, I'm not certain. But I 'm guessing I wont see it for another 10 days.

10 days if you're lucky. For your sake, I hope it is just 10 days.

Mine was built on 3/28, SYNC installed on 3/30, ETA is 4/11 according to Jamie@Ford, but dealer says it's still waiting to get on a train. Not exactly holding my breath, but READY to get a new car. Other one is 10 years old and 200K miles on it!!! Long overdue IMO!

ETA = week of the 11th also

Built 4/1 & Sync'd 4/4

Build date 3/29, sync 3/30 v2.7
Delivery window 4/8(hahaha)-4/15(guessing it won't be here by then either)

No updates since 3/31...when I was told it was "in transit". Next day I was told awaiting shipping.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back