bullbar, few things repainted...lights or no lights?...and LOADS of pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

bullbar, few things repainted...lights or no lights?...and LOADS of pics

guitarfrk741

Reaction score
City, State
Baton Rouge
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 4.0
well i had a week or so off school after hurricane gustav so i got a few things done in my spare time...

finally got around to taking some pictures so enjoy

painted wiper cowels
P1010132.jpg

repainted bumper trim
P1010143.jpg

cleaned the rims up a little
P1010145.jpg

and thanks to Donner my new bull bar
P1010129.jpg

P1010130.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

now i just cant decide if i like it with or without lights

P1010141.jpg

P1010146.jpg

P1010142.jpg

^when i get some 285's and maybe some lift spacers up front...then we'll see whos taller haha

oh yeah and i snapped a few pics from my phone after playing around a little bit a day or so after the storm...the power guy was nice enough to leave me some ruts to play in
DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

and a few driving around after the storm
DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Crazy pics man... truck looks awesome. Cool pics of the storm too... hopefully no property damage for you.

I personally think the truck looks cleaner without the lights.... and more offroady with them. The colour and look of your truck suggest clean and high class though IMO.

im digging it with lights

Damn, those storm pictures are wild.

I don't think the square lights are doing it... a pair of round lights would look better IMO.

I also like the lights. It looks tougher. Also, great pics of the storm.

Damn, those storm pictures are wild.

I don't think the square lights are doing it... a pair of round lights would look better IMO.

yeah i just had them laying around...i'm debating trying it with some round kc's

Yeah, I agree some round ones would look better, but keep the ones on it at very least, better than none, for sure.
Looks great by the way!

yeah i just had them laying around...i'm debating trying it with some round kc's

deff go with the round KCs....they would compliment the round fogs

nice lookin mouny u got there guitar

As i was reading through his thread the other day, i was thinking i should hit him up for the westin. looks great.

Looks good with the painted plastics..

well slowly but surely my moneys coming in...just cant decide on the next mod..

i can :
try to convert it to awd ..... 800$
(dont know how much more that'll help me out but i hate 2wd)
or
get new tires (33's)......500-800$
^ which would in turn need rb spacers...225$ or so

i think it looks good with the lights. Bulle bars i think look bad ass with lights. And are those BAJA Champions from AutoZone?

i think it looks good with the lights. Bulle bars i think look bad ass with lights. And are those BAJA Champions from AutoZone?

haha baja campions from WALMART. :D

but yeah cant beat em for like 20$ a pair ..i got em for a project a year or so ago

haha, I usedto have a set just like that on my old sidekick.

yeah well the lights are kind of low on my priorities list right so these should do for a while haha

yeah well the lights are kind of low on my priorities list right so these should do for a while haha

:thumbsup::thumbsup: As long as they light the trail/road infront of you... you'll hear no complaints from me. :)

i hear you there...

and seeing as im wanting to undertake either an awd or 4wd conversion..i'ma need all the money i can get..that is if i actually try to go through with it

That's quite the project,
Love hearing about people trying things like that, good luck with it. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Question

Is that bull bar the same one that will fit on the Explorer's 2002 - 2005? I have a 2004 Mountaineer and I wanted to get the Westin Bull Bar but they don't have the specs for the Mounty

Back