Bullydog 40417 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bullydog 40417

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. I just purchased a BD Platinum Gas GT (40417) for my '06 Explorer. Once it's finished updating I will scroll through the "applications" menu and see if it has your vehicle listed.

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. I just purchased a BD Platinum Gas GT (40417) for my '06 Explorer. Once it's finished updating I will scroll through the "applications" menu and see if it has your vehicle listed.

Awesome! I appreciate it! No need to be sorry haha!

There are 4 products that pop up when you search 1997 Ford Ex 4.0L SOHC. None of them are the 40417.
The list of products is as follows:
LiveWire TS Plus
SCT Eliminator Switch Chip
SCT ITSX and
X4 Performance Programmer.

And upon reviewing the application list once I installed the 40417, it only lists '05-'10 Ford as the earliest model years. Just to kill any and all speculation. lol

There are 4 products that pop up when you search 1997 Ford Ex 4.0L SOHC. None of them are the 40417.
The list of products is as follows:
LiveWire TS Plus
SCT Eliminator Switch Chip
SCT ITSX and
X4 Performance Programmer.

And upon reviewing the application list once I installed the 40417, it only lists '05-'10 Ford as the earliest model years. Just to kill any and all speculation. lol

Well, that's depressing...

Back