Bumpers.com......blemished bumpers? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bumpers.com......blemished bumpers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Most of them have some sort of small 1" dings or scratches. 1 or 2 per bumper. It all varies on which bumper you get. Shipping is supposed to be $$$ so its a better idea to pick it up at their warehouse if you can. I bought a 99 dressed gray, sold the cover, and got a black cover.

i might be willing to sell you mine soon. there are some "blemishes" on it in a couple of places. a good sanding and a coat of paint be good as new.

Warehouse is in Michigan
The dings are anywhere on the bumper. I think they are in different places depending on which bumper you get. But if you go to the warehouse you can probably get one with fewer dings. 95XLT got mine for me, so I'll point him to this thread to give you more information.

Originally posted by TarHeel085
i might be willing to sell you mine soon. there are some "blemishes" on it in a couple of places. a good sanding and a coat of paint be good as new.

Really? sweet............I'm def interested.
What are you getting as a replacement?

Back