Bundy Hill OffRoad (South East, MI) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bundy Hill OffRoad (South East, MI)

Drednaut

Reaction score
City, State
Wayne, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 eddie bauer 94 navajo
so im planning on going out to Bundy Hill ( http://bundyhilloffroad.com/ ) this comming seasion and was wondering if anybody had gone out there andhow well there explorer held up. :exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I haven't been, but let me know when you're going I know a few people that want to go out there soon. Unfortunately, out of all of them im the only one in an Ex

I haven't been, but let me know when you're going I know a few people that want to go out there soon. Unfortunately, out of all of them im the only one in an Ex

yeah i got a teacher in my auto class he goes up there with his 8.5" lifted dodge he says its great

I know a few guys that have gone... Apparently it's pretty gnarly. I may head out there one of these days just for fun... My truck's too pretty to bash the body, but I have some friends with beaters that might take me along for a ride. :)

It is a pretty cool place. I am going next month for some snow wheeling!

Back