• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Buying new Explorer

ralph84

Reaction score
City, State
daytona beach, fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hello I am new to this site, I am about to buy a 2004 ford explorer but I will like somebody that has carfax to check the history for me, here is the vin: 1FMDU64W64UA45770. Thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

MrQ

Smokey the clutch is; Missed shift you did
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 EB, '93 Limited
You want somebody to check the history of your vehicle for you at their cost? If you just got the explorer why don't you spring for the carfax yourself? If you want to decode the vin to see what the ex has then ntrprize's spec page will do that for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

sean99

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Sunnyvale, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Limited 5.0
Try craigslist. You can get a report for $5

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
Welcome to this forum! According to the rules of the forum, please don't post anything pertaining to carfax. It's also not recommended to post a vin # or license plate # on the Internet. Posts on this site are linked to Google, and are viewable by anybody doing a search.

NHarris

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Gillette, Wyoming
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Wrangler, 08 Ranger
Hello I am new to this site, I am about to buy a 2004 ford explorer but I will like somebody that has carfax to check the history for me, here is the vin: 1FMDU64W64UA45770. Thank you

Welcome to the forum, I tried to get the carfax, but I was unable to. Why don't you ask the dealer for a carfax?