CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20 | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attachments

• slider.jpg
    slider.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 212

Wow, this is big news. Congrats Steve to you and your wonderful wife. Can't wait to see you as a poppa changing diapers:D

Yeah I guess you missed some things:scratch:

I knocked up my wife and rolled my truck! :p:

Well I got my portion of the wood tonight. It is loaded and ready to go.

I was wondering if I need to go through and ut the nails and **** out of it all??

Truckhavenwood.jpg

That is a 16' trailor full of scrap wood = inbetween 3,000 and 3,500lbs including the trailor so that is all I can haul over the pass.

I was also wondering if any of the guys from SD want to carovan out there so I am not luging this thing over the hills by my self :confused:

Don't worry about the nails.

Not sure when we are coming out, or if at all now. I have to fly back from Sacramento Friday afternoon, then pack up and drive out. Still should be able to make this trip.

Okont worry about the nails then. I ven able to pick up some 4x12's and 6x6's and some postes so I think this wood should last atleast a few hours :D

hehe Well I hope you can make it BK

Bought the chevy today! it's actually a better deal than i thought. 92 blazer sport, 350 V8, new trans, cold air in, Headers back exhaust, nice rims, chipped, and pretty nice interior too. 1500 bucks....

private party value in fair condition, 2790. good deal...

Bought the chevy today! it's actually a better deal than i thought. 92 blazer sport, 350 V8, new trans, cold air in, Headers back exhaust, nice rims, chipped, and pretty nice interior too. 1500 bucks....

What no pics? :D

gimme a sec....downloading my card as we speak.....

yes! my life accomplishment is complete, i didn't make it on the newbs list :D

OK, here's the new chevy. don't mind the bullet hole stickers....

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4229.jpg

Man and i thought with rarity of those models they would commanding more money than that....hmmm makes me want to go and find one of those :D

Actually i saw one last night on the fwy coming home but it had been converted over to a poser Escalade. but still look nice

you'll have to change your name to blazerpilot:p:

but yah...I think we get that stuck:D

i may not be able to bring the blazer, since technically it's the wife's new kid hauler. and because the last time i came home from truckhaven, i left with a freshly waxed truck, and when i came home, it looked like i had gotten tboned on both sides. remember what my doors looked like after that ravine?

So anyone from San Diego up to corovaning with me? I don't really want to tow this thing over the pass by my self. Would be nice to have another truck with me just incase :D I just rebuilt the trans and this will be a big test for it.:confused:

...check with exploderpilot...he just got a chevy and will probably want someone to follow him...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL yeah well I hope I get my stuent loan atleast a week before the run so I can get my 4.56 gears and then I know I wouldn't have any trouble lugging this thing over the pass :confused: lol. If I get the gears I am gonna put in a locker in the rear. :D

Back