CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be there if I can find a way to hustle some money for my trans rebuild seen ho I blew it again yesterday. :( This time I am doing the whole thing instead of just seals. I can't miss this run....I live too close to it. :D

IN, come hell or high water :D even if i have to steal a motor;)

I'm in.

...roflmao, mine neither...:D

roflmao :D But it would be cool if he does show up tho:thumbsup:

If Jefe shows up, no one will let him ride in their rig anymore........I guess he can be the camp host.:eek: :confused: :p: :cool:

well i hope i can mak it, my truck has been in the shop for almost a month now and they still don't know whats wrong with it :rolleyes: :mad:

hey that water fall looks fun! can i try? :D

Bring out the bronco if you dont have the navajo! Or better yet, bring both.

i'll bring out my taurus station wagon if i have to

...yea, just bring the twin o.j. bronco's...:D

hey tbars, think i could ride along with you? i don't think my basket case is going anywhere for a while.....

...you and carlover just bring your tents and ride in the back seat...my co pilot get's grouchy if she don't get to hang her head out the window the whole drive, lol...:D

ha ha cool......

It is starting to look like I am going to be able to make the run after all. I am trading painting my friends car for my trans rebuild kit. Then all I have to do is buy the new torque converter and I can make it. :D

I won't be able to make this one, but will there be a Thanksgiving run?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hell, you can ride with me, no problem. We might not have a top yet. I'm still in Alaska and won't be home till the end of Sept., then it's off to work.

Everything else has been checked and the Navajo is in tip top shape. It even passed smog check in June. So I'll be there for sure. :D

Back