CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20 | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

CA - AZ "newbie run" Truck Haven Oct. 20

wow. a house at the salton sea. how exciting....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's the smell that makes me want to buy one. Quite pleasing...

i guess if i had the budget, i would buy one as a winter home for desert season.

just about ready. almost evertything is ready to go. but no bronco for this trip. i decided to drive it today for the "fun" of it and its not really running right. it feels, sounds, and smells wrong. so its sick right now :( but for once the navajo is good! :D

...ok boys, the suns coming up and it's clear as a bell...i'm starting to load it up and tweeking some little things...all fluids and tire pressures checked...i think i'm ready...:D

have fun boys, if i don't make it.....on the road for ontario....

I am getting loaded right now myself even tho i just got back from Phoenix......yawn:eek:

...well hurry your butt up and you can follow us out...i'm getting ready to head to the store....i am catching froader on the freeway by the 91 scales about 9:30-10...;)

Good news is I am pretty well packed up and ready to go. Got some last minute trimming done yesterday to minimize unexpected rubbing in the front (spacers).

Bad news is I will be alone (utterly... alone). No F250. No dogs. No Khiori :(.

Our puppy is getting better with cars (didn't throw up the last time around the block), but she isn't going to be safe for this trip and with a seizure history, Khiori needs to stay with her.

I will probably hit the road early afternoon.

...ritsui, sorry to here that about the dog and khiori will be missed...i myself am logging off and heading to the store...see you there...:D

yup i am out and heading to store myself

Tbars still got my number???:scratch:
:D

Pumpkin's on the trailer and we should be leaving in a couple hours.

See ya soon.:exporange

Pumpkin's on the trailer and we should be leaving in a couple hours.

See ya soon.:exporange

We, WE!?? Does that mean the Trail Queen is coming out too??? I haven't heard her lovely voice in at least a year. Can't wait for the "DRIVERS MEETING!!!!!!" Is there any Tequila in the camper??

Yep, Char is joining us this time:D A special tequila is on the counter waiting to be placed in it's position of honor in the camper.:chug:

Looks like I'm out at the last minute. Door locks suddenly stopped working this morning and I really don't want to be jumping in and out through the window all weekend. :(

I'll see if it can be fixed before evening.

Tracy and I are heading out in an hour or so. Just need to pack the camping gear. Also need to load the ranger on the trailer and hook up and we will be heading out. I hope without using the doubler I can keep it from overheating. Should be there around 4 or 5.

I wont be going. Got jury duty and now have to get stuff done on the weekend.

If anyone asks, the guy with th FJ will not be there.

Bummer too, I really wanted to compare it to the explorers.

the JP mobile is running again:bounce:

Just got fix the steering shaft and load up. Dad is just finishining welding the RTI ramp, so I'll go over there and help him get loaded and we'll be on our way. I'm going to say we'll be there after dark at this point;)

Oh yeah, I'm bringing the preggie too, but don't exspect her to leave camp:(

Driver's side door can be opened again (for the moment). Gotta put both doors back together. Be there sometime before dark :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

on my way

250 miles down.. unknown how many left. I'm in yuma at the moment.. hopefully I'm within a few hours of camp

Back